Copyright (C) 2019 Nicolas Dufresne and Contributors.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation;
with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled “Documentation License”.
End User Tools included in DuAEF
- Duben - A tool to benchmark the performance of an installation of After Effects against other versions and hardware.
- Dugr - A tool to manage and group layers in After Effects, which works hand in hand with Duik or as a stand-alone tool.
- Duframe - Framing guides to help your compositions.
- Duik - A comprehensive rigging and animation toolset.
- Krita - A simple script to import Krita animations into After Effects.
- WUStoryboarder - A simple script to import Storyboarder files into After Effects and create a composition.
The complete source code of DuAEF is freely available on github.
Using DuAEF to develop your own scripts
DuAEF includes some libraries for developpers with classes, methods and tools to ease the scripting process in After Effects, as long as adding features (like pngquant, ffmpeg, or json, and new ScriptUI Controls) not available in After Effects/ExtendScript.
It is very easy to use and documented.
Contributing to DuAEF
Any help to develop DuAEF, Duik and all the tools is very appreciated!
We need feedback, feature requests, bug reports, translations, code contribution… Anything, really! Whether you’re a developer or not, anyone can contribute!
Read the contributing guide to get started.
DuAEF could not exist with the contributions of the developpers, the moral and financial support of its users, and the use of other free tools permitted by open source and free licenses.
The complete list of supporters and contributors if here, we can not thank you enough for what you did for the animation community.